Wikisage, the free encyclopedia of the second generation, is digital heritage
Wollstonecraft station (Sydney)
Wollstonecraft station is a railway station serving the Sydney suburb of Wollstonecraft. It is on the North Shore railway line. The station is served by the T1 North Shore & Western Line and T9 Northern Line of the Sydney Trains network.
Wollstonecraft station opened on 1 May 1893 when the North Shore railway line opened from St Leonards to Milsons Point. Originally named Edwards Road, it was renamed on 1 September 1900. The original buildings were replaced in the 1980s.
Platforms and services
The station features two side platforms located on a sharp curve.
|Side||1||Services to Penrith, Emu Plains or Richmond via Central and Strathfield||Waverton||N/A|
|Services to Hornsby via Central and Strathfield|
|Morning peak services to Blacktown via Central|
|Side||2||Services to Lindfield, Gordon, Hornsby & Berowra||N/A||St Leonards|
|Services to Gordon|
|Evening peak services to Gosford & Wyong via Gordon|
This article incorporates text from the following revision of the English Wikipedia article "Wollstonecraft railway station": https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wollstonecraft_railway_station&oldid=866739194.