Wikisage, the free encyclopedia of the second generation, is digital heritage
liquorice Glycyrrhiza glabra is a traditional Chinese medicine, with many described properties includying antiviral, antimicrobial, antiinflammatory, antiarthritis   Two terpenoids compounds are antiviral.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra L. Extract Inhibits LPS-Induced Inflammation in RAW Macrophages
- The antiviral and antimicrobial activities of licorice, a widely-used Chinese herb
- The Effect of Aqueous Extract of Glycyrrhiza glabra on Herpes Simplex Virus 1
- Adverse effects of plant food supplements and botanical preparations: a systematic review with critical evaluation of causality
- Influence of herbal complexes containing licorice on potassium levels: a retrospective study