Wikisage, the free encyclopedia of the second generation, is digital heritage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Polysomnographic Study of Parkinson's Disease Sleep Architecture
- Adrenal Pheochromocytoma Incidentally Discovered in a Patient With Parkinsonism
- The Parkinsonian Gait Spatiotemporal Parameters Quantified by a Single Inertial Sensor before and after Automated Mechanical Peripheral Stimulation Treatment
- Pharmacokinetics of Levodopa before and after Gastrointestinal Resection in Parkinson's Disease
- Predicting Falls in Parkinson Disease: What Is the Value of Instrumented Testing in OFF Medication State?