Wikisage, the free encyclopedia of the second generation, is digital heritage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diazepam is highly lipophylic benzodiazepine, which rapidly enters into the brain but subsequently is redistributed into peripheral tissues
- Pain control using pethidine in combination with diazepam compared to diclofenac in combination with hyoscine-n-butyl bromide: in patients undergoing extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy
- Evaluation of the efficacy of sodium valproate in convulsive status epilepticus following to ıschemic stroke
- Diazepam or midazolam for orotracheal intubation in the ICU?
- Diazepam por Vía Rectal en Ninos con Crisis Epilépticas
- Safety and efficacy of buccal midazolam versus rectal diazepam for emergency treatment of seizures in children: a randomised controlled trial