Wikisage, the free encyclopedia of the second generation
Typical examples of the work of a manner are as follows:
- the more neutral formulation of the text;
- the judge, adding and removing sources;
- rearranging of an article;
- giving explanations to other processors;
- argued the settlement of a substantive disagreement between users.
In addition, a method can also simply co-writing the article. One way is not considered to articles in his field to completely write themselves in passing to another interested party, but to working cooperatively with others to high-quality products.