||Thylane Léna-Rose Loubry Blondeau
||5 April 2001|
||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)
||88 - 66 - 90
Thylane Léna-Rose Loubry Blondeau (born 5 April 2001 in Ivory Coast) is a French model and actress. She is the daughter of footballer Patrick Blondeau and actress and television presenter Véronika Loubry.
Thylane Blondeau began modelling when she was four, walking on the runway for French designer Jean Paul Gaultier.
At age ten, Blondeau's appearence in adult clothing, make-up and poses in the Vogue Paris supplement Vogue Enfants incited a debate over the sexualisation of children in advertising and the media.
Three years later, she appeared on the cover of the magazine Jalouse.
In December 2015, Blondeau played Gabrielle in the film Belle & Sebastian: The Adventure Continues.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thylane Blondeau, IMG Models (retrieved 20170806)
- ↑ "Child Model Thylane Blondeau Covers Jalouse", Fashion Model Directory, 24 March 2014
- ↑ A.H. Cayley, "Ten-Year-Old Thylane Blondeau Models for French Vogue", Pedestrian TV, 6 August 2011
- ↑ Ellie Krupnick, "Thylane Loubry Blondeau, 10-Year-Old Model, Ignites Debate Over Sexualization Of Young Girls", The Huffington Post, 8 april 2011
- ↑ Vivian Dang, "Ten-year-old as sex symbol: Thylane Blondeau and the troubling choices of Vogue Enfant", Vancouver Observer, 29 August 2011
- ↑ Pauline Gallard, "Thylane Blondeau, graine de Kate Moss", Gala, 25 March 2014
- ↑ T.R., "Thylane Blondeau: la fille mannequin de Véronika Loubry en une de Jalouse!", Public, 25 March 2014
- ↑ Mathilde Laurelli, "Thylane Blondeau, mannequin de 13 ans, pose en couverture du magazine Jalouse", L'Express, 17 April 2014
- ↑ Luca Andreolli, "Qui est la sublime Thylane Blondeau, qui a fait sensation sur le tapis rouge à Cannes?", VSD, 17 May 2016