Wikisage, the free encyclopedia of the second generation, is digital heritage
User talk:Selfie City
- Yes, I noticed that at first about the waiting time, but it's OK, I figured it out. Thanks! --SelfieCity (talk|contributions) 18:41, 24 February 2019 (CET)
- Penarc Sorry if I'm not understanding, but is your point that Citizendium doesn't seem to be as active as you'd expect? See RationalWiki:Citizendium, which explains the project's editing decline over the past few years. In short, it has been a long, gradual decline since Larry Sanger left the project. --SelfieCity (talk|contributions) 04:06, 6 June 2019 (CEST)
Where you say wikipedia I would like "some--Penarc (talk) 22:58, 8 June 2019 (CEST)body"(anyone. Various sources and so on) and in line a reference (as you know WP edit Many unidentified people) user:penarc,
- OK, could you show me what you'd like to see so I can do it the way you'd like it? Thanks. --SelfieCity (talk|contributions) 23:03, 8 June 2019 (CEST)
- I saw the following problem with commons, it is a repository, and it is unstable many my pic were deleted (some reasonable other no https://commons.miraheze.org/wiki/File:44-Wikied_commons.jpg), second wikiPedia also changes but citing a precise edit is more traceable --Penarc (talk) 17:45, 11 June 2019 (CEST)
- In Commons, would page archives work? --SelfieCity (talk|contributions) 00:25, 12 June 2019 (CEST)
Wp is a reliable source if you cite the version are you using. I said my student on Botany-speech what time you visit/access Wp because I change latter.
Primary sources are better than WP, many lecturer do not access essays citing Wp.