Wikisage, the free encyclopedia of the second generation, is digital heritage
Difference between revisions of "ME/CVS-Stichting Nederland"
(https://www.me-pedia.org/index.php?title=ME/CVS-Stichting_Nederland&oldid=69981, created partly by me)
Latest revision as of 22:47, 17 September 2019
ME/CVS-Stichting Nederland is a national charity in the Netherlands for ME/CFS. Although the foundation uses a combination concept of ME/CFS in their name in order to be relevant to many doctors and patients, the charity produced a 2018 policy document, entitled “Beleidsvisie ME in Nederland” (“Policy vision, ME in the Netherlands”), which describes "CFS" as a stigmatizing term and recommends "ME" as the future term to be used.Template:Rp The policy document further recommended using the SEID diagnostic criteria for clinical use, but did not recommend any specific criteria for research use.Template:Rp
ME/CVS-Stichting Nederland receives an annual subsidy from the Dutch government.
Interviews and articles
- Nederlands Kenniscentrum Chronische Vermoeidheid
- Steungroep ME en Arbeidsongeschiktheid
- Vermoeidheid Kliniek
- "Home" (in nl). https://mecvs.nl/.
- "Wat is ME/CVS?" (in nl). https://mecvs.nl/informatie-mecvs/wat-is-mecvs/.
- Board of the ME/CVS Stichting Nederland (19 March 2018). "Beleidsvisie ME in Nederland". https://mecvs.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/ME_InNederland_Beleidsvisie_MECVS_Stichting_Versie19Maart2018.pdf.